In consideration of being allowed to participate in the activities and program of Classic Fitness and the use of its facility, equipment and machinery in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I do hereby waive, release and discharge Classic Fitness and its officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all other from any and all responsibilities or liability for injury or damages resulting from any participation in all those mentioned and any other acting on their behalf from any responsibility or liability for any injury or damage to myself including those caused by the negligent act or omission mentioned or others acting on their behalf or in any arising out of or connected with my participation in any activities of Classic Fitness or the use of any equipment at any participation location.
I understand and am aware that strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise including the use of equipment is a potentially hazardous activity. I also, understand that fitness activities involve a risk of injury and even death and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and machinery with the knowledge of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all the risk of injury or death.
I understand that I may be videotaped, audio recorded and photographed during this event and Classic Fitness may use the images for any and all uses.
1. Fees once paid are non-refundable and non-negotiable under any circumstances.
2. Students paying the fee in installments must submit post-dated cheque (s) at the time of registration. Checks to be made in favor of CLASSIC FITNESS (payable at New Delhi).
3. Incase of online or direct credit to the bank account, students should either send screen shot or mail a copy of payment proof.
4. It is mandatory to pay at least 50% of the total fees at the time of registration.
5. Students, who opt to pay the fees in installments, shall receive the study material in installments. Complete set of books will be provided after the full payment is made.
6. Late-fine Fee Charges:
(a) Up to 7 working days: Rs250/-
(b) After that, 100/-per day for up to 30days. After which, the registration stands cancelled.
7. Re-registration fee is Rs7000/-. This fee is only applicable for students whose registration has been cancelled recently, up to 3months. After 3months, the fee amount the student registered with shall be forfeited
8. Batch switch charges Rs2500/- once the classes have commenced.
9. Cheque bounce charge Rs500/-
10. All final exams for online or offline (EWMS, EREPS CPT/CFI) courses shall be conducted at the academy.
11. It is mandatory for all students to download the CFA Student App in order to upload all the required documents (Aadhar card, passport, Municipal corporation birth certificate and education qualification (10th or 12th or any other degree) which are required at the time of the exams.
(a) Students must reach the class at least 10minutes before the given schedule, a late entry may be prohibited by the faculty.
(b) It is mandatory for all students to have 80% attendance in order to be eligible for EREPS & EWMS exams.
(c) If due to an emergency, a student is absent for a lecture or two, they are required to inform the admin team. Students, will be given only one-chance to attend the same lecture. In case a student fails to attend those lectures after being informed, he/she will not be allowed a second time.
(d) While at the academy, students must behave in a dignified manner and maintain decorum with the faculty, classmates and staff. If a student mis-behaves, the faculty can ask him/her to leave the class and in extreme case the Academy may cancel the registration without any notice or refund.
(e) Students are prohibited to photograph, audio or video record lectures, class test or exam papers and power point presentations.
(f) The use of mobile phones is prohibited during class. All students are required to turn-off their mobile phones or deposit it with the admin once they enter the class.
(a) Students will only be allowed to attend the CPR training and register for exams, once the fees are completed and clearance is given by the accounts section.
(b) It is mandatory to pass all the components - theory, case study & practical exam in order to get the EREPS certificate.
(c) The EREPS exam has ONE RETAKE-ATTEMPT FREE for all CPT and CFI students. If, in this free retake attempt students who fail any one exam (theory or case study or practical) a charge of Rs4000/- per exam will be applicable for every failed attempt.
(d) Students who fails to show-up or are absent on the day of the exam after confirming, a re-schedule exam fee of Rs 2500/- shall be applicable.
(e) EWMS/CNS students have ONE RETAKE ATTEMPT FREE. If, in this free retake attempt students do not clear the exam, then a charge of Rs4000/- per exam will be applicable for every failed attempts.
(f) If, after giving confirmation for the SPEFL-SC (Sports Physical Education Fitness and Leisure Skill Council) exam, any student who is absent on the day of the exam or has failed in the previous attempt, a fee of Rs6000/- would be chargeable.
(h) Students may collect the certificates from the Academy or alternatively on request, can also be couriered. The courier charges (actuals, as suggested by the courier company) shall be borne/covered by the student.
(i) It is mandatory for students to register for the American Council on Exercise (ACE) exam within three months from the date of the course completion otherwise the following late fine fee is applicable:
Months Late fine fee
After 3 months 5% (of total ACE exam fee)
6 – 8 months 15%
9 – 12 months 25%
(j) The following charges are applicable for CPR training:
- If a student is absent after giving confirmation: Rs2500/- or
- Re-schedule charges: Rs2000/-
I understand and accept all the terms and conditions mentioned above.